Mrs. Silva likes to use intrinsic motivation to inspire her students to "do". She wants them to do something because they have interest in the subject, and eventually because they love it. She feels this motivation can inspire passion and allow students to discover new things.
1. Demonstrate control of your body.
2. Respect others and their property.
3. Arrive on time prepared to create and perform.
4. Maintain focus and be sure to participate.
5. Audience etiquette: watch, listen and learn.
1. Allow for class chosen group projects
2. Extra reading time
3. Additional time for improvisation games
4. Guest Artists
1. Verbal Warning
2. Daily Point Deduction
3. Parent Contact and Daily Point Deduction
4. Office Referral and Daily Point Deduction